Thursday, August 12, 2010

Warning:

Okay, if everything in life were perfect, I would be one of those people who sit down at the computer and know exactly what to write about, unfortunately, I'm not.
  Also, if life were perfect, I would have interesting home school related things to blog about before school starts, but, life isn't perfect! So, instead I would just like to post a warning:

  WARNING:
  EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A HOME SCHOOL BLOG, IT IS VERY UNLIKELY THAT I WILL POST ANYTHING HOME SCHOOL RELATED BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS.

 Of course, if I have something home school related, I will post it. 
                        [sigh] 

1 comment:

  1. That's ok, I am scrambling for stuff to write about as well.
    Emily
    PS. Is that the picture of the ballet slippers that you told me about? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!