Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oh me, oh my, I really do hate making decisions!

School is getting closer and closer, and as it draws near I am becoming more and more agitated when I think about my poor blog and what I will be doing with it. (oh, yeah...my vacation was wonderful, I ate delicious frozen yogurt and overall had a great time.) My first problem (with my blog) is that I feel very attached to it ... and feel like I would have abandonment issues if I started a new blog, and just forgot about this one. (Which I have been thinking of doing, given that I am no longer home-schooling.) You see, my blog just turned one (on the 8th) and I would feel SO bad leaving it that soon after it's first birthday!
(if you really couldn't care less about my reasons, just skip to the bullet points then  comment and tell me what you think I should do!)


On the other hand, I can't continue to have a blog named "homeschool diaries" when I am in fact no longer home schooled...I've never really liked that name and it just wouldn't make sense to keep that name on my blog when I am not home schooled.

So, I could
  • rename this blog something else and just keep writing
  • keep this blog (though not continue writing) and start another one which I would name differently
or, I could
  • do something else (please specify!)
What do you think I should do? Please Comment* and let me know what you think!

In other news, I'm FINALLY getting a cell phone...this is actually very exciting for me...and now I'm going to shut up to keep from further embarrassing myself with all this scatter-brained writing! (trust me, I'm not usually like this!)
XOXO

Oh, one last thing: I want you all to go check out Jocee's post from a few days ago on The Cupcake Dictionary, I really enjoyed reading it, it was very descriptive of how I often feel...thanks Jocee!

*preferably comment on this post...not another one (It would also be really helpful if you could tell me why you think I should do whatever it is that you think I should do) THANKS!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Homeschool Diaries!:)
    I think you should keep this blog, but make it private. Then you or your family can re-read certain posts (almost like a journal or diary. No pun intended). Then you can start a fresh blog to mark a new milestone in your life - high school!
    XOXO
    Emily:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should just re-name the blog... that way, you still have all of your stuff up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the title on your profile -- Just dancing through life?
    Then there's a new name with whatever direction you choose and you won't lose all your hard work.
    Emily sent me to wish your blog a Happy Birthday. I'm very glad I came.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've awarded you the Lovely Blog Award. Congrats!

    http://mistoftheblossomrain.blogspot.com/2011/09/lovely-blog-award-this-post-was-deleted.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://origamiflower.blogspot.com/2011/09/omgp-i-just-won-my-first-ever-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!