Monday, November 8, 2010

A bunch of random things that I feel like sharing:

"Sorry I haven't blogged in while"...wait, didn't I tell myself I would stop apologizing about my stuffed scheduale? (Answer: Yes, I did...in fact I posted that!) Well, I'm sorry anyway!
  Exciting news: Last week I got the most amount of blog visitors since week one, so thank you to everyone who has visited my blog so far, I hoped you enjoyed it! (BTW: feel free to keep coming back, I dont mind AT ALL!)
Other exciting news: This morning it snowed for the first time this winter/fall! Aroung midnight or 3:00 am last night it started hailing (which of course woke me up!) Then eventually I fell asleep. This morning I woke up (at a normal time) and there was a light dusting of snow covering everything! It wasn't enough snow to transform the neighborhood into a magical wonderland, but it was enough to tempt me outside. So, I put a coat and boots on, over my pajamas, and walked outside. Then (this is the exciting part) I scooped some slushy, melting, snow off our car, shaped it into a perfect ball and threw it! The first snowball of the winter! I am finally satisfied with life! [for today...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!