Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello again {blog button?}

Hello again,
 I am posting to tell you my very exciting news...I think I may have finally discovered how to make a perfectly goo blog button, thanks to this blog! So tell me what you think of it:

[this is my button]


Hopefully I shall be able to put it up by the end of the day, and if I'm lucky, it will be 'grabbable' by the time you finish reading this post. If so, this may be the one time in your life where someone will request that you grab something, right out of their hands...whooopeee for you!!!!! (And for me, cause I'm going to be that someone who is the first to do something!)

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty! I will be the first one to have it on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!