Sunday, September 12, 2010

Inspirational Blog of the Week

First: I would like you to know that, 'Inspirational Blog of the Week' is not actually something that I will be doing (unless you think I should...in which case, please let me know)...BUT:

 I was looking at the Blogs of Note and I found a blog, Mila's Daydreams, that just about took my breath away! Mila's mommy (who is on maternity leave) takes pictures of Mila during her nap time. These are not ordinary pictures though, Mila's mom creates fairy tale scenes, around Mila while she's sleeping, out of spare cloth, and shows us these wonderful pictures on her blog, Mila's Daydreams.
  All I can say about this blog is that it is the sweetest, most inspirational thing ever!
            (If you've clicked on the link, need I say more?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!