Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween and not much time!

How come I always seem to start off my posts with "sorry I havn't blogged in a while!"???
 It kind of bugs me how little time I seem to have these days for the things that I want to do, rather than the things I have to do.
      That said; I really have to go work on my Halloween costume!
  For Halloween I've decided that I would like to be Anne Boleyn. Unfortuantly, Anne Boleyn costumes cost a fortune...much more than I'd be willing ot spend for Halloween! SO, I have to make my costume and, as I said earlier, I don't have much time for anything anymore, so, I haven't really started until today. That means that I should probably stop typing and go start sewing (I will post pictures of the final product, but our camera still needs new batteries.)
 Before I go: What are you going to be for Halloween? (I still love hearing from you, so don't be afraid to comment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!