Thursday, January 6, 2011

Four things!

First of all, can I just say that I am immensely sorry for not writing (almost at all) during winter break?

Second of all: in honor of the New Year I just want to tell all of the people who are either following this blog, reading this blog, or commenting on this blog that you guys are awesome and I am very grateful to all of you!

Third of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Fourth of all: Lets get to the point already!
  This year, after many years of resolving to be a healthier person and to start flossing my teeth more often, etc.. I decided to resolve on something new. I decided to make myself a better person towards family, friends, and animals, partly by being thankful for the small things that make every day special!
 Hence 'second of all'. (Though I really do mean it.)


Today, I am thankful for:
  • The beautiful day
  • My (crazy) cat
  • Getting most of my work done (before lunch)
  • The fact that I am now blogging again
  • much, much more!

What are you thankful for?

      What are your New Years Resolutions? (If any.)

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!

    I'm thankful for the water we have (it was dirty for a while, and we didn't have bottled water in the house).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really make resolutions, but I am still thankful for food on the table, a warm house, and fairly clean air.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment was to sweet. You have such a cute blog (and I will be following yours very soon).
    xxo, Jazzie
    from: www.jsheaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog! I follow you now! DONE!!!!! :D

    Ceanna @ http://daydreamjournal2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!