Sunday, February 20, 2011

No post {florida}

There's this joke that my dad once told me (in Hebrew) that makes absolutely no sense. It goes:

Two elephaunts are sitting in a bath tub, one says to the other, "Pass the soap please" and the other one says, "No soap, radio!" [here, you're supposed to laugh so hard milk comes out your nose]

See what I mean?  Anyhow, the reason that I bring this up is because the title of this post reminded me of that joke, so I came up with a more fitting one.

Two people are sitting at two different computers, one writes (in a comment on my blog) "post please" and the other person (me) writes "No post, Florida!" ha ha ha.

Actually, I'm writing to say that I haven't and won't be posting for some time because I'm currently visiting family in FLorida. (It's very warm here, I'm getting a small tan, and everything is good  with the world...except that there's too many malls and cars here!)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have fun in Florida!!! <3

    Ps: Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!