Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Done, done, and done!

Whew!

That was really annoying to do, but just because I love you, I changed my blog. That said, I would love to hear what you think of it, so if you have any suggestions, any *compliments*, or anything else that you'd like to say, feel absolutely free to tell me (as long as criticism is creative and not harmful*)...I'd especially like feedback on the colors and the text font/size. SO please, please, please let me know if you think I Should change anything (because it wasn't that hard to do).

Thanks I <3 you amazing people

XOXO

*Creative criticism: I love that color of purple, it reminds my of  elephants eating green bananas!
                    Joking! Creative Criticism: I really like ___noun_____/ How you did____noun___.
             However _____noun___is really hard to read/____noun______might look better in __color__
    you get the idea, criticism should be counter parted by a (sincere) compliment...and no, I'm not fishing for compliments, as long as you say it nicely, say whatever you like [see elephant comment above].

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes, it looks beautiful! Love love love the bokeh in your banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I love to hear from you...just remember: keep it clean!